Are you craving an adventure this Spring Break? Add Europe to your itinerary! Here comes the hard part: How can you narrow down a list of places to visit when the entire continent is exciting and full of history? We’ve got you covered! Whether you’re looking for breathtaking scenery, awesome nightlife, or a walk through history, here are some prime European travel destinations to make your Spring Break the best yet…
Check out the top travel destinations in 2017 according to Fodor’s Travel:
- Bicycling among the tulips in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Return to the old-world hospitality in Libson, Portugal
- Soak in a thermal medicine bath in hip Budapest, Hungary
- Rich history and floating nightlife radiate along Belgrade’s rivers in Serbia
- Climb among the romanesque and rock churches in Matera, Italy
- Learn about the other fabulous cities to visit on Fodor’s twitter account!
Of course experiencing all of Europe’s wonders can become quite costly. Be sure to research all potential costs involved ahead of time as well as thrifty travel tips to make the most of your money. Safety is key. Watch out for pickpockets. The last thing you want is to find yourself in a foreign country without your passport or money. Avoid becoming a victim of pickpocketing with smart practices such as bringing a slash-proof bag and keep your phone out of sight!
As you plan your travel, know that we’ve got you covered for your foreign currency. Contact your nearest Checkexpress Currency Exchange for availability. We can instantly convert your US dollars for currency. Maybe you came back from vacation with Euros in your pocket? We’ve got you covered. Exchange your foreign currency for US dollars.*
*Please note: We only exchange paper money from other countries. We cannot exchange foreign coins. Click here to learn more about foreign currency exchange at Checkexpress!