Thanksgiving is coming up and retail is gearing up for the 2017 Holiday Season. Communities are decorating the streets with lights and trees. Consumers are looking forward to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Children are writing their lists and wishing for the latest tech gadgets. It is no secret that giving season is upon us!
As a your community currency exchange, we work to be your best financial service provider. Offering credit card cash advances, all check cashing, prepaid phone and calling cards, debit cards and money transfers to loved ones across the miles. Vital services when you need us.
We anticipate the holidays and get excited like most of the world. However, seasonal spending does get out of hand. The giving season lends itself to some wonderful ideas that are outside of the box and help you celebrate without breaking your budget.
Gifts That Show You Care (while on a budget):
- DIY Everything: Calendars, salt scrubs, sugar scrubs, granola, man balm, aftershave
- Invite friends over for a night of potluck food and games
- Free Activities: Take the kids over to Home Depot for a free fun workshop
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Use every loyalty reward point: Stretch your dollar
- Gift Cards and passes to share experiences all year round
- Acts of Kindness: Smile, volunteer, donate, buy food, listen, love
- Give the priceless gift of time (not things)